Friday 31 March 2017

Made in the USA - Very Encouraging

Dĩ nhiên là phải kiếm mua đồ "made in USA " chứ , dù không rẻ hơn cũng nên tẩy chay không mua hàng hoá của TẦU CS chứ quý vị ? !
Made in the USA
ACE HARDWARE - Made in the
USA - Very Encouraging

 
READ ALL THE WAY TO
THE BOTTOM!

LOTS OF GOOD INFO HERE!
  
 

Costco  sells Goodyear wiper blades for almost

half the price that you will pay
on the outside and they are made in
the U.S.A. Read and do the following.
 
Unfortunately our politicians and top CEO’s have 
pushed for trade to China and Mexico

for years so Americans are now out of work
Did You Know that there is no electric coffee makers
made in the USA and that the only kitchen

appliances made in the USA is Viking? 
This information came from the report by
Diane Sawyer.  Hopefully this has
changed or will soon!!

 
I DIDN'T KNOW HALLMARK CARDS WERE MADE IN CHINA
That's why I don't buy cards at Hallmark anymore. 
 
They are Made in China and are more expensive!
I now buy them at Dollar Tree – 50 cents each 
and made in USA

 
I have been looking at the blenders available on the
Internet. Kitchen Aid is MADE IN THE USA.
 
Top of my list already…

 
Yesterday I was in
Wal-Mart looking for a

wastebasket. I found some Made
In China for $6.99. I didn't want to
pay that much so I asked the lady
if they had any others. She took
me to another department and they
had some at $2.50 made in USA. They are
just as good. Same as a kitchen rug I
needed. I had to look, but I found some Made in
The USA - what a concept! - and they were $3.00
cheaper.

 
We are being brainwashed to 
believe that everything that comes from China
 
and Mexico is cheaper.  NOT SO.

 
One Light Bulb at A Time..

 
I was in Lowe's the other day and
just out of curiosity, I looked at the hose
attachments. They were all Made in China. The next day
 
I was in Ace Hardware and just for the heck of it I checked the hose
attachments there. They were made in USA

 
Start looking, people.…
In our current economic

situation, every little thing we buy 
or do affects someone else - most often,
their job.

 
My grandson likes Hershey’s candy. 
I noticed, though, that it is now marked
 
"Made in Mexico." I don't buy it
anymore.

 
My favorite toothpaste
Colgate is made in Mexico ...now I

have switched to Crest.

 
You have to read the labels on everything. 

This past weekend I was at Kroger. I needed

60W light bulbs and Bounce dryer
sheets. I was in the light bulb
aisle, and right next to the GE
brand I normally buy - was an
off-brand labeled,
"Everyday  Value." I picked up both types of
bulbs and compared them: they were the same
except for the price . . . the GE bulbs
cost more than the Everyday Value
Brand, but the thing that surprised
me the most was that that GE was
Made in MEXICO and the Everyday
Value brand was made in - you guessed
it - the USA at a company in
Cleveland, Ohio.

 
It's way past time to start
finding and buying products

you use every
day that are made right Here.

 
So, on to the next aisle:
Bounce dryer sheets... Yep, you guessed
it, Bounce cost more

money and is made in Canada. The
Everyday Value Brand cost less, and was MADE IN
THE USA! I did laundry
yesterday and the dryer sheets performed
just like the Bounce Free I have been
using for years, at almost half the price.

 
My challenge to you
is to start reading the labels when

you shop for everyday things and
see what you can find that is
Made In the USA 
The job you save may be your own or your

neighbor's!

 
If you accept the
challenge, pass this on to others

in your address book so we can all
start buying American, one light bulb at a
time!

 
Stop buying from
overseas companies - you're

sending the jobs there.
(We should have awakened a decade
ago...)

 
Let's get with the
program and help our fellow

Americans keep their
jobs and create more jobs here in the
USA.
 
 
I passed this on.. .Will you???
If you care about American workers, you will pass it on