Sunday 1 October 2017

Ý Kiến của Marine Bob Goldstein về bộ phim "The Vietnam War"

Cám ơn Ms. Mỹ Dung,

Gửi comment này của một người lính Marine Mỹ. Họ đã hy sinh ngoài chiến trường để bảo vệ nước Mỹ để khi về quê hương bị phỉ nhổ, còn các tay phản chiến như John Kerry, Jane Fonda là những good guys?

Phạm Gia Đại



From: bob goldstein
Date: September 27,
After watching Ken Burns' The Vietnam War thru the time of my involvement '68&'69, I find I can't stomach the series anymore. Not for the blood and guts that I saw so much of, but for the deadly betrayal of the people, including the very people that we went to protect the freedom we talk always talk about, laying our lives on the line, and the country turned their collective asses towards us calling (and believing!) us to be baby killers and spitting on us. And worse. John Kerry, Jane Fonda as good guys? Gimme a break! 
A disappointment this time Ken Burns. 
With all of your remarkable research, all you have done is vindicated the guilty conscience of a nation at the cost of those forced to do the dirty work. 
Let me know how the war ends, will ya? 
For I'm proud of what I had to do. And I never killed babies or old people.