Monday 30 December 2013

Giuse Gioankim - Bút Nhóm Lửa Việt



I sit around and wonder,
and watch the days go by.
I look at all the pictures,
and ask, why did you have to die?

You've always been there for me,
because you were my best friend,
and I was always there for you
until the very end.

But now it's time to let you go,
your spirit now is free.
Even though you won't really be gone,
because you'll live inside of me.

So when we have to leave you
at your resting place,
I will always remember
your smiling, beautiful face.

This is hardly a goodbye,
so I won't weep anymore,
because now you're in better place
then you ever were before.

Even though that I will miss you,
and I'll think about you everyday
you'll always be my best friend,
and that's all I have to say.


Lua Viet Youth Association
www.luaviet.org

Despite all the technology,
It still comes down to shaping one individual at a time.